About the Conference
16th-18th of May 2019, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The 7th International Conference "SCIENCE: PRESENT AND FUTURE" for Students and Young Scientists is organized by the Saint-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University “LETI” (SPbETU “LETI”, Saint-Petersburg, Russia). The conference brings together famous experienced and young scientists, leading experts of industry and commerce in a friendly working atmosphere. This gives a unique opportunity for the presentation and open discussion of the latest achievements in science and innovative technologies.
The aim of the conference is to develop creative activity of students, to engage them in the solving of actual problems in the field of science and technology.
The conference provides an opportunity for potential employers to present their achievements and to tell about the job and career prospects for graduates of the university
The conference program includes plenary talks, topical sessions with invited talks and oral presentations, as well as virtual (on-line) poster sessions.
The registration fee is not required
Main Conference Topics
- Radio engineering and infocommunication technologies
- Electronics and optoelectronic devices
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies
- Informatics in technical systems and computer technology
- System analysis and information security.
- Applied mathematics and software engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Electric drive, automatics and energy saving
- Instrumentation Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Quality management and innovation
|18.02.2019||Opening of Registration and Start of Materials Submission|
|22.04.2019||Deadline for Materials Submission|
|30.04.2019||Mailing letters from the organizing committee with a decision on admission of abstracts for participation|