About the Conference
18th-20th of May 2023, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The 11th International Conference "SCIENCE: PRESENT AND FUTURE" for Students and Young Scientists is organized by the Saint-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University “LETI” (SPbETU “LETI”, Saint-Petersburg, Russia). The conference brings together famous experienced and young scientists, leading experts of industry and commerce in a friendly working atmosphere. This gives a unique opportunity for the presentation and open discussion of the latest achievements in science and innovative technologies.
The aim of the conference is to develop creative activity of students, to engage them in the solving of actual problems in the field of science and technology.
The conference provides an opportunity for potential employers to present their achievements and to tell about the job and career prospects for graduates of the university
The conference program includes plenary talks, topical sessions with invited talks and oral presentations, as well as virtual (on-line) poster sessions.
The best reports (oral and poster) will be awarded with diplomas. The selection of nominees for the diploma is carried out by the jury of the conference collectively. Selected works will be recommended for publication in the journal.
- Radio engineering and infocommunication technologies
- Electronics, nanotechnologies and nanomaterials
- Algorithmic mathematics
- Computer Science and Controls in Technical Systems
- System analysis and information security
- Software engineering and independent intellectual systems
- Artificial intelligence in applied areas
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Electric drive, automatics and electrical technology
- Instrumentation Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Technosphere safety
- Innovation Entrepreneurship: from Project Design to Market Positioning
- Advertising and Public relations
25 january 2023
Deadline for materials submission
30 april 2023
18-19(20) may 2023
Previous years' conferences