About the Conference
13th-15th of May 2021, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The 9th International Conference "SCIENCE: PRESENT AND FUTURE" for Students and Young Scientists is organized by the Saint-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University “LETI” (SPbETU “LETI”, Saint-Petersburg, Russia). The conference brings together famous experienced and young scientists, leading experts of industry and commerce in a friendly working atmosphere. This gives a unique opportunity for the presentation and open discussion of the latest achievements in science and innovative technologies.
The aim of the conference is to develop creative activity of students, to engage them in the solving of actual problems in the field of science and technology.
The conference provides an opportunity for potential employers to present their achievements and to tell about the job and career prospects for graduates of the university
The conference program includes plenary talks, topical sessions with invited talks and oral presentations, as well as virtual (on-line) poster sessions.
The best reports (oral and poster) will be awarded with diplomas. The selection of nominees for the diploma is carried out by the jury of the conference collectively. Selected works will be recommended for publication in the journal.
1. Radio engineering and infocommunication technologies
2. Electronics and optoelectronic devices
3. Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies
4. Informatics in technical systems and computer technology
5. System analysis and information security
6. Applied mathematics and software engineering
7. Mechatronics and Robotics
8. Electric drive, automatics and energy saving
9. Instrumentation Technology
10. Biomedical Engineering
11. Quality management and innovation
31 January 2021
Deadline for materials submission
19 april 2020
14-15(16) may 2020
Previous years' conferences